Clipwire Games is looking for a customer service representative to handle our front facing customer interaction and support for several of our web/mobile apps.
This job is a permanent remote position with 3 months of probation, the job will be paid hourly and we expect no more than 4 hours per day at peak times and less.
We have an average of 1200 tickets per month, varying in complexity.
• Answering Email & Facebook Messenger.
• Work closely with your manager to handle tickets.
• Identify patterns in tickets and report problems early.
• We strive for a 72 hour turn around on tickets, pending customer response.
• Be comfortable using canned actions and customer responses and be able to identify the correct usage for each.
• Optimize and find efficiencies in the ticket workflow.
• Working with our custom admin toolset to provide reimbursements to our players when needed.
• Experience with a customer support software such as Zendesk, we use HappyFox ([login to view URL]) so experience with that is a big plus.
• Excellent communication skills, customer-oriented attitude, able to deals with stressful situations
• Basic PC knowledge, Windows OS (all versions), mobile operating systems experience (iOS, Android).
• Own a computer with stable internet connection.
• Knowledge of our products is required.
Bingo Story: [login to view URL]
Solitaire Buddies: [login to view URL]
[Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
Please make sure to fill out the Comprehensive Skills Assessment to be considered for this contract.
54 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $11/giờ cho công việc này
Im best suited for the job as it matches my skills for customer support also for technical ticket handling. You can send an email at aleczbgomez@gmail Thank you for your kind consideration.