Elizabeth & Clarke is a RTW womenswear brand based in New York. We design chic and accessible closet essentials for working women. The company has a unique focus on utilizing technical fabrics and the latest in textile engineering to solve real-world problems.
We have received press from The New York Times, Good Morning America, the TODAY Show, InStyle, BuzzFeed, Refinery29, and Fast Company. Our line is sold through our direct-to-consumer website and carried by QVC.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Service Manager with 5 to 10 years of experience who is well spoken, responsible, an excellent writer, upbeat, and a true team player. As a core member of our start-up team, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with our high-value VIP clientele and founding team.
• Work directly with clients via email, phone, and social channels to respond to shipping, billing, and product inquiries
• Build strong relationships with each of our clients by compassionately resolving their issues or concerns
• Process customer orders, returns, refunds, and exchanges using our internal software systems
• Work closely with our warehouse manager to resolve any inventory or shipping issues
• Compile, analyze, and present customer feedback on a quarterly basis, including your recommendations for improvement
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, PR, or similar
• Excellent writing, grammar, and speaking abilities
• Upbeat, energetic, and very good with people
• Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to meet deadlines
• True team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Desire to learn, grow, and take the initiative to push yourself. This is an unstructured environment, and you will be expected to stay organized and on time as well as contribute new ideas and then execute on those ideas
• Experience with Helpscout, Excel, and MailChimp a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive hourly compensation commensurate with experience
• Approximately 15-40 hours per week
• Ability to work remotely, but must be able to travel to our office in Manhattan for training and meetings