Due Date: One week after project is awarded
This job involves some basic research combined with simple cut and paste. See the attached file for details.
This is a very, very simple job...but there is a lot of cutting and pasting to do so don't underestimate the amount of work involved.
Read the description carefully and become familiar with what will be required before you bid. Again, do not underestimate the amount or type of work.
You will complete some sample items from each Part listed and submit your spreadsheet file for review via email. We will correct any deficiencies after which you will finish the job. Payment will be made after submission and approval of your final work product. Spot checks will be performed to ensure completeness. You can deliver the project in stages as you go. The priority is listed in the attached files.
- Good Internet experience
- Ability to input information accurately and efficiently
- Ability to keep and update records
- Available via instant messaging
- Willingness to give frequent updates on work being done
- Good organizational skills and work habits
- Ability to work well on your own, while meeting deadlines and quotas
- Consistency, it is important that you be able to keep up with the work as you will be part of a larger process and others will depend on this
- Resume and work samples.
- English communications skills (grammatical as well as verbal).
Please do not apply if you:
- Do not have a resume/cv, and/or a list of projects you have worked on/successfully completed.
- Do not meet all of the requirements listed.
- Represent/own an offshore company desiring a partnership or to bid on based on your pool of contractors/employees.
- Are a recruiter seeking to place candidates. We only hire candidates directly.
We are an established (10 year) consulting firm with extensive outsourcing experience.