If you are detail oriented and spot problems on Web sites easily, this should be easy for you.
Here's what we need:
* A test plan document for a Web site (we will provide the URL)
* The document should be an excel document.
* The document should identify every page of this Web site and for every page, list every component of this Web site that needs testing or reviewing (examples: whether the page exists, if it has final content, if it has been proofed, if it's done, form has been tested, links, etc.)
* Maybe something like 3 columns (Created/Proofed/Tested), and 1 for the item name--then we can give this document to a tester person who can go thru and check off each column for each item.
* There will need to be a column to enter comments for each item, this way if there's a problem with an image not coming up, for example, the tester can write that in.
* The idea is to have a document that testers can use to guide them thru testing the entire Web site, and then this document can have their comments so things can be fixed or changed as needed
* The site has approximately < 30 pages.
* The document needs to identify any forms to submit and test, links to test, emails to be received and verified, order processing to be tested, etc.
More details or clarifications by PMB.
+ Please, only bid if you already have positive feedback.
+ Preference will be given if you've done Web site testing and qa before
+ We cannot accept any bid without your PMB contact first
+ Deliverables include all source files developed in the course of the project (example: Excel file for PC, etc.)
+ Only bid if you can start when we accept your bid and can deliver the finished document within a day or two
+ Payment on satisfactory completion