We are an online photography equipment store, based out of New Delhi, India and are looking for someone who can manage our inventory effectively across multiple channels. We sell not only on our website, but also on other larger websites such as eBay and Amazon.
As an inventory manager, your responsibilities would be to
1. Call and/or email multiple distributors on a daily basis to tally inventory
2. Place orders with multiple distributors
3. Manage product listings on all online channels, including our website
4. Add new products to the catalogue, as they are launched
5. Compare existing listings with new lists, to edit quantities and prices
6. Manage product and store discounts
We require for you to:
1. Know how to use Magento, including adding and editing products
2. Be in India, as this is an Indian website and there will be a lot of calling within India
3. Be fluent in Hindi and English
4. Be able to dedicate atleast 4-6 hours a day to this job, from the comfort of your home.
You will be provided with basic working knowledge of the system and how to go about your daily duties.
This is going to be a long term role. You would be paid upto Rs. 60 per hour. If you can prove that you have knowledge of photography equipment, we would be willing to give you Rs. 80 per hour. If you are interested in this opportunity, make sure to mention the word "creative" in your bid. We will not consider bids without this word in the bid discription. You will be paid on a weekly basis.
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₹323/giờ cho công việc này
Hello Sir We are ready to work with you. I have 5 employee and all are know magento very well and one of our employee has good skill English speaking and i think we can do this task very easily.