We are looking for someone who is entering Valid Data into our Portal.
We appreciate bidders from South America, Spain and Portugal, but you need to be able to understand and write good English.
If you are bidding from other countries, be aware, that a lot of our events have a Spanish or English background and google translate will not be the best address to solve this.
So, there are no real technical skills needed, but some intelligence would be helping a lot ;O)
We are not looking for fake data and we are validating each entry by contacting the persons which have been entered.
The task is an easy one, for someone who
- can read and understand good English
- great would be if you understand Spanish too (not google translate)
- Understood the basic functionality of our event portal
You Job will be:
- Search for several types of events
- Extract the core information of the event into several pieces
- Participating Persons
- Dates and parts of the events
- Enter the pieces into our database (you can reuse existing data)
Once experienced, entering an event with all bits and pieces will take about 15 to 20 minutes of work, so 3 Events per Minute are a very realistic estimation.
After a successful Test of entering 5 Events , we will pay a monthly rate of 200 U$ per Month if a minimum of 300 Events which are entered completely as described above. The Job will be paid for the next 6 Month, if yo are really good, then for the next 2 Years, so we are really looking for a long term relationship here.
We will give the winning bid a walkthrough and an explanation on how to do this.