I'm transferring from OsCommerce to Magento. Therefore I need you to copy all product information from our current store to my fresh Magento install.
For every copied product, follow these steps:
1. Go to a product in a category (boys toys, tech stuff, lifestyle, time) at my current shop at [url removed, login to view]
2. Go to [url removed, login to view] to find hi res images to use for the newly added products (or if you can't find them there at other sources). Try to find 3 pictures for every product. Make sure the product on the picture matches (by looking at the current pictures in my shop). Pictures can't have a watermark and should be min. 450 x 450.
3. Enter the following information into a fresh Magento installation I have running on my server:
- Title [copy the title from the product in the current shop]
- Description [complete product description text on current shop]
- Short description [short description on the categories page]
- SKU [abbreviation of product title of your choosing]
- Weight [always 1]
- Status [enabled]
- Tax Class [Taxable Goods]
- Upload the images
- Qty [always 50]
- Stock Availability [In Stock]
- Tick the box at the category that the product is in in the current shop