We are looking for a virtual assistant.
• You must have very good written JAPANESE skills,
• You must be a responsible person, who takes the job seriously,
• Have attention to detail,
• You need to quickly respond to my e-mails for each day,
• You need to have a PC at home with a reliable Internet connection,
• Must have a desire for a long term working commitment
*Write articles for clients
*Respond to e-mails
*Summarize e-mails into a single document for me to look over
*Schedule any virtual meetings for me
*Do basic HTML
Description of the Project
This is a test project.
Send us a PMB with a couple of sentences about yourself (at least 200 words) IN JAPANESE. Answer the following questions:
- Where you are from,
- How you learned to speak or write Japanese,
- Why you want this job,
- If the results of this project, if you choose, we will employ you as a long-term virtual assistant. If so, ask to work part-time.
- On the long term you would work part-time job 10-20 hours per week (Monday to Friday), so tell us also your long-term weekly rate,
- Also tells us anything else you think it's interesting about yourself (your hobbies, family, etc…)
This will enable us to get to know you better and to asses your command of the Japanese language.