We need someone who is very skilled at searching for and gathering information from websites.
We are looking to create a database of arts and crafts websites that sell their products online. We are looking to gather the most popular online stores from across the world. The stores can be found with google searches or by searching online directories.
We have created an online form that will capture the data we require. The fields are:
- Store Name
- Store URL
- Short Description (describe what the store sells)
- Email Address (if available)
- Phone Number (if available)
- Where did you find the store (eg. google search)
- Product Category 1 (select from a dropdown list)
- Product Category 2 (select from a dropdown list)
- Product Category 3 (select from a dropdown list)
- Product Category 4 (select from a dropdown list)
- Product Category 5 (select from a dropdown list)
- Has a physical store location? (select yes or no)
- Store ships globally? (select yes or no)
- If selected no, tick the countries that the store does ship to from a list.
If the above fields are not completed, the form will not allow you to submit the data.
We will provide a login for the bidders who we are considering. You will then be expected to complete a sample containing 20 records which I will validate to be accurate by randomly visiting websites to confirm information. After this the best bidder per 1000 records will be selected.
Please provide a price per 1000 records.
Any questions please ask.
Đã trao cho:
As a fellow Aussie and data entry specialist who just happens to do just about every craft there is to try I believe that I am more than capable of fulfilling the terms of this contract. They say buy Australian!:)