Data Entry Job - Adding Pre-Made Wordpress Blog Entries And Scheduling Them By Day
I have a total of 45 different blog entries that I need entered in to my wordpress script and scheduled to
post once a day.
I will give you a .doc file that will list all 45 of the blog entries in this format:
-Login to the wordpress admin panel which I will give to you when I accept your bid.
- Navigate to "Write Post"
- Copy from the .doc file the description/title and paste it in to where it says "Title"
- Copy the blog entry from the .doc file and paste it into the "post" area.
- Choose the proper category at the sidebar - you will be able to determine this from the blog entry
- Click the + sign where it says post status and choose "Published"
- Click + Post Time Stamp and choose the right date. Do it one by one. Start with today's date!
- Click Save - NOT Save and Continue Editing Or Publish - Click Save.
Now Repeat this process for each blog entry until they are all in there.
Please ask questions before bidding and also try to be available over instant messenger.