I need the following in MS Word. Please see the sample file attached. The attached folder also has in CSV format ( can be opened in Excel), list of SOME companies for which data is to be gathered. The lists will be given to winning bidders.
Now, the objective of this project is to gather certain info about software companies who are participating in CeBIT. Please note that I need data only about companies that develop software or offer internet technologies.
1. go to [url removed, login to view]
2. On the left click on "Extended Search"
3. On the search page, enter the company name as given in the first column of the CSV file/Excel [url removed, login to view] names should be entered in between quotes like "Company XYZ". Then in the check boxes below, only 'Exhibitors + Products' should be checked- remove rest of the checks.
4. Hit on 'Search'
5. You will see the search result as
Your results in following sections:
* Exhibitor list
Click on this Exhibitor link.
A new window opens.
6. If the company listed has products listed. Click on the link
7. If it is a software company or internet technology company (no hardware, no electronics,etc), then get its
(c)Company Profile (if available)
(f)Location (Hall Number)and Stand Number
I can pay 2 cents per searched company and 10 cents per company detail given. e.g. if a list has 200 companies, and 100 companies are software then the calculation will be 100 x 10 = 1000 cents (for software companies/ internet technology firms entered) and 100x2= 200 cents (for companies searched). The total will be therefore 1200 cents or $12.
8. I could search 3 companies in a minute. And enter 1 company in 2 minutes. There are about 25 lists (Hall wise) with number companies from 170 to about 400.
Please ask any questions that you may have. And also let me know as to how records many you are willing to search.