I need an access form where I can edit the data. I have already created a sample (Form1) as reference and imported the table (Table2) containing the data.
Instead of having an input box, I would like to have a checkbox for some fields
As well display the picture on the screen. (path taken from the field)
Following tasks needs to be done
• Create with the wizard a Form.
• Reorder the fields, so that they can be seen all at once without need to scroll the form
• The colored fields in the excel can only have the value 1 or 0. So therefore I would like to have a checkbox in the form.
• Display the picture on the form
• The displayed field for Text and short text should have the same formatting as on the excel
Detailed information described in the attached document
3 freelancer chào giá trung bình$20 cho công việc này
Hello! I am ready to create your form. You can read reviews about my work at: https://www.freelancer.com/u/VladimirLilenko?w=f From the Microsoft Access, of course, familiar. Regards, Vladimir