Purpose: we want it maximally easy for visitors to get a free trial.
Essentially we wish you to create a button (we will supply you with a gif) that activates your script.
This should prompt 4 interactive entries in a small rectangular window.
1. A rectangle, a browse button
2. user's email address (required)
3. user's website (required)
4. Upload button.
#1 should permit uploads of whole folders.
#2 & #3 should generate a small text file.
The user should not have to type in any login information. #4 should automate the entire communication and either:
1. create a new folder on our ftp site that contains the uploaded folder and the text file.
2. takes the folder selected in part 1 (above) and includes the text file in it.
Job is complete when you have produced the script linked to a jpeg (we will provide) on our choice of content pages. We suggest you test it out on the contact pages (although we would like to be able to place the code wherever we would like. It can be accessed through our CMS Mambo.
It is important that this function works across PC & Mac (and eventually Google) platforms.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Aug 4, 2009 11:16:01 AM:
I wish to ascertain who believes they are capable of producing the main task, which is facilitating uploads of large # of files; the visitor should be able to drag and drop a folder. Let me know if you are confident you can produce that.