I am a personal trainer and I am building a Workout Log Tracker to track the workouts of my personal training clients. I have ALREADY BUILT most of it but I cannot get the formulas and macros to work because I am terrible at Excel. It probably won't take a good expert more than 30 minutes to finish it for me though. I have attached a copy of the Workout Log Tracker so you can see what it looks like. You can see I already managed to create a few very easy formulas by myself like the formula which automatically calculates how much weight the client should be able to lift at 70% and 85% of their maximum strength. But I can't be anything more advanced than that, I tried to do it and I failed miserably at it. This is what I need the Workout Log Tracker to be able to do.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN HELP ME???
1) The name of the exercise the client is doing gets entered under the activity column (such as Barbell Back Squats or Flat Benchpress Barbell) but I don't want to always manually type the name of all the exercise into the cells in order to save time. Please create a macro which feeds the names of every exercise into a dropdown list from the backend where I can't see them so I can simply pick the exercise the client is doing from the dropdown list (I can provide the names of all the different exercises if you need them to make it easier on you).
2) Sort the exercise names in alphabetically order too or create a dependent dropdown list so they are organized by body-part so it's easier to find the exercise I'm looking for, just so I'm not scrolling through a list of 600 exercises to find the right one.
3) Enter a formula that automatically computes the average number of calories the client has burned, average minutes of cardio the client has done, just simple average calculations...
4) Create a formula so the cells can be left BLANK but the formula still stays active in that cell. There doesn't need to be numbers/data in any cell for the formula to stay there. In other words the cells can be left blank with nothing in them, but the formula will still be active in that cell. The formula is waiting for data to be entered into the cell to compute the data. If I delete all the numbers or data in a cell (because maybe I entered the wrong numbers or data) it will not delete the formula attached to that cell, because that would render that cell useless for future use and screw everything up for me.
5) Data from the spreadsheet should be fed into a Line Chart (looks like a Stock Market Chart) so I can see and analyze what trends they are hitting by glancing at the chart. For example, as the client gets better they will be able to lift heavier and heavier weights or run at faster speeds for longer periods of time, so if I looked at the Line Chart it would show a line that fluctuates up and down over time but the general trend will be a line that gradually goes upwards. Just like a stock price, the line will keep fluctuating up and down as the stock price goes up and down, but the general trend should ideally be moving upwards.
6) Every new workout will have to be entire into a new worksheet or workbook (whatever it's called in Excel) so all of the sheets or books for the same client will have to be connected to each other and feed all of their data into each other (feed their data into the same Line Chart). So if the client does a good workout today, I'll be able to compare the workout they did today to the workout they did 6 months ago. Like a stock market chart, you can see what the companies stock price was 6 months ago and what it's currently at today. So that way you can analyze how their price has performed over a period of time such as a 6 or 9-month period, except in this case I am analyzing workouts. All their data is connected and it all flows into the same place or the same chart.
18 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $25 cho công việc này
i can do this. i have good command over ms excel especially pivot table, charts, advance formulas, formatting, macro, VBA etc. Please review my profile and inbox [login to view URL]