I need a database of doctors (all cities in India) in excel format (please mention what version of MS office will you use) While bidding you must commit to the number of records per city and project will be awarded basis on count and cost you commit.
min 100,000 records pan India with at least 20,000 verified doctors each from Delhi and Mumbai and the remaining 60,000 should be from rest of India.
Please share your database size by cities / state in excel or word document.
Ready Database - you move to the top of the evaluation list.
Those doing data collection and verification - 3 months
- full name of doctor (mandatory),
- contact number: Doctors mobile number (mandatory) and clinic landline number(s)
- qualifications and specialization: details should be with degree(s)
- email (required for atleast 60% of records).
- Practice duration: Current location and total years
- Prior Practice / locations: if associated with any hospital in the past
- primary clinic addresses (all fields mandatory): name, address, city, postal code & state in separate columns
- secondary consultation location: name, address, city, postal code & state in separate columns
- consulting hours (mandatory for all locations): timing for every day of the week by each consultation location
Additional details (you can feedback on attributes you can collect this segment)
Data will have to be provided in the MS Excel.
Information for Considering the bid:
* Priority given to those who have a ready database depending on how recent the database was re validated.
for those collecting data and verifying:
1) clear data split by cities (city wise count will get higher weightage than just mentioning count of records by region)
2) For choosing the winning bid - provide a small sample database of 300 doctors (100 doctors from Delhi, 100 from Mumbai and 100 from other cities in india) which we will verify and choose the bid as winner.(included during bid places you with higher probability of getting the project)
3) max duration allowed is 3 months (but work needs to be submitted every month - 30% data by 1 month; 30% by month 2 and 40% by month 3). this will expedite the release of payment post verification.
Expansion (repeat Order)
Successful bidder will be directly contacted as "Preferred Provider" for larger scope of work which will include database creation for other segments of healthcare service providers, beyond doctors. Estimated timeline for launch of the expanded work is June 2015
Project Completion Criteria:
Accuracy is critical.
My team will cross check your data before releasing the payment.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTOR:
All 100,000 records must be verified !!!
Faster completion target and bigger database size will give you priority over other bidders.
QUALITY will earn you a repeat order for more data requirements in healthcare space