I need a macro to advertise my products on a website. The product data was saved in Excel, the Excel file is tailored to the requirements of the website, you only need 14 columns to be able to place an advertisement. Unfortunately this website has no API or CSV import connection, so the upload has to be done via macro.
What is to be considered?
1. You need 2 accounts on the website for uninterrupted and current advertising. I would like to be able to save these 2 accounts in the macro myself so that the macro independently keeps the advertisements up to date. Process of the whole thing: The macro advertises the products on account 1, after a certain time (I would like to be able to set the time myself), say after 15 days, the products should be deleted under account 1. Then the products should be advertised under Account2. The whole thing then loops! So after another 15 days, the products are first deleted under Account 2 and then the products are re-advertised under Account 1.
Why all this? Unfortunately, this is the only way to keep product advertisements reasonably fresh! After the advertisements have been deleted, you have to wait around 15 days before you can advertise the same products again. Therefore you need 2 accounts.
2. Only products with the status "active" should be advertised!
3. The pictures for the products are on a computer, the path to the pictures is given in Excel
4. If the computer is not on when a period changes, the macro should continue working the next time it is started.
5. If the website operator e.g. changes the buttons, so I should be able to adapt the macro to this new change myself.
10 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €27 cho công việc này
Hello sir, I think you looking Excel data of 14 columns to a simple Website via macro. I understand your project description. Please send me a message and we can more discuss about this project. thank you. Mahfuz