This project requires you to collect information on, and take photographs of, premium or luxury chocolate products in South Jakarta. You should visit 3 shops and in each collect the required data on chocolate products.
You must photograph the products individually and as part of a display of shelves – submitting a total of 2-6 photos per shop. The photos must conform to the following requirements:
1. Any premium or luxury products, such as Ferrero Rocher, Lindt, Ritter Sport, Godiva, La Maison du Chocolat, Teuscher, Neuhaus or similar items (1-3 photos from each shop)
2. Full photo of display in which each photographed chocolate product is placed (1-3 photos from each shop)
In addition to the photos, you must collect the following information for each product:
• Retail outlet name
• GPS coordinates (longitude, latitude) OR address of the retail outlet (street name, post code)
• Item name (e.g. Ferrero Rocher, Lindt Excellence, Ritter Sport, Godiva)
• Price of the item as displayed
Item weight – specify units if not grams
The collected data and 6 (or more) photos are to be submitted online via SurveyMonkey at: [login to view URL]
The full item, item name and item price must be clearly visible in the product photos.
• Ensure that the photos are not blurry.
• The product in question, and its price, should roughly be in the middle of the photo. So far as is possible, exclude other products from the frame.
• The price label and product must be visible in its entirety.
• Identical photos submitted under more than one task will not count towards the minimum number of required photos.
Suggested shops where you can collect photos are:
- Pondok Indah Mall, Jl. Metro Pondok Indah Kav. IIIB, Pondok Indah, South Jakarta
- Gandaria City, Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda No.8, Kebayoran Lama, South Jakarta
- Kota Kasablanka, Jl. Casablanca No. 88, Tebet, South Jakarta
Được trao cho:
Hi there, I am currently residing in South Jakarta right now and I am interested in this project. I believe I can help you completing this project of yours. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks