The task is to enter information from scanned business cards in the attached PDF file into a 12-column spreadsheet or table format. An example of the 12-column format is shown in the MS Excel file attached.
- Pages 1 to 79 are scans of business cards where the relevant information is contained on one side of the card.
- Pages 80 to 92 are scans of business cards where the relevant information is contained on both sides of the cards. Accordingly, the front of a set of cards and the back of a set of cards appear on consecutive pages.
- Pages 93 to 96 are re-scans of business cards where some information was missed or cut off by the scanner.
As you can see from the Excel file, the 12 columns of information to enter are as follows:
(3) Address - In the format shown
(4) Surname or Family Name
(5) First Name or Given Name
(6) Title - Do not include if not shown on card
(7) Middle Initial - Only include if there is a middle initial shown on the card
(8) Postnomials - Do not enter degree or professional qualifications. Only enter Postnomials that are an integral part of the person's name (e.g. AM, OBE, QC, SC)
(9) Position - if shown on the card
(10) Email address - as shown on the card.
(11) Phone - landline(s)
(12) Phone - mobile.
There is no need to enter any information shown on cards that does not fall into these columns (e.g. university or professional qualifications, secondary office locations etc.).
Đã trao cho:
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $116 cho công việc này
I am experienced data entry, a researcher. I am a professional user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook,etc.). Very fast and efficiency