Đang Thực Hiện

Classified Ads &Re- Posting

Looking for someone to add 1000 classified ads to MY website

you re-post the clasifieds from:

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

[url removed, login to view]

The kind of Ads:

Jobs

Vehicles (Cars, Jetskis etc...)

All Buy & Sell (home, electronics, baby stuff)

Community (Courses, tuitions, announcements etc...)

Real-Estate

Business

It is 80% copy/past and the remaining 20% will be mainly:

Crop any picture, erase any logo or sign on the pic that could show which website the picture comes from and upload them with the Ad.

Titile, description, location, category of item, photo if has, email, phone number and other usual details for classified ads. Just needs some intuition about where to find Ads and to be careful never showing where they were found

Kỹ năng: Đăng báo, Hỗ trợ khách hàng, Nhập liệu, Xử lí dữ liệu, Hỗ trợ màn hình

Xem thêm: sell home jobs, post ads jobs, logo baby buy, data entry pic, posting jobs home, phone jobs home, buy stuff sell, buy sell stuff, photo post processing, logo ads, electronics data entry, add posting jobs, real estate data logo, photo upload crop, find 1000 email, email 220, buy real estate logo, find ads website, 1000 website sign, phone ads, copy posting, data entry stuff, someone copy upload website, looking someone post ads, copy cars website

Về Bên Thuê:
( 1 nhận xét ) Kumanovo, Macedonia

Mã Dự Án: #1023857

Đã trao cho:

GeetikaSEOExpert

+++++++++++++++hi sir i am ready to work on this job plz check PM+++++++++++++++++++

$35 USD trong 4 ngày
(4 Đánh Giá)
1.9

9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $47 cho công việc này

sincere1234

iam ready sir

$30 USD trong 3 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
sayamaya

ready to do

$75 USD trong 5 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
vetnimas

i will do this project for you at this cost. i had my previous experience in this ad posting jobs so i can do this project in well manner

$100 USD trong 5 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
pearlee29

I'm willing to start now and I can do this job.

$50 USD trong 5 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
ghrazelin

I work fast with efficiency.

$30 USD trong 3 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
braindon

good day sir, i am interested with this project and i can start the project right away. i can assure you that i can properly done the project tand finish the before the deadline of the project

$30 USD trong 0 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
udaydeep

I am expert in these type of jobs.

$47 USD trong 5 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
imranseries22

please send me my work i am very energaaaaaaaaatic

$30 USD trong 10 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0