There are 10 word documents which contain data we need to be moved into an excel spreadsheet. Most of the data can be just copied and pasted. But some data (Data-A) needs to be converted into HTML before it is entered into the spreadsheet, for this data Adobe Dreamweaver (HTML Editor) is required.
This is the recommended process:
1. Copy Data-A from MS Word doc provided.
2. Paste it into Adobe Dreamweaver in Design view.
3. Copy the HTML from Adobe Dreamweaver in Code view.
4. Paste the HTML into the correct row(s) in the Excel Spreadsheet provided.
5. Copy Data-B from MS Word doc provided.
6. Paste the Data-B into the correct row(s) in the Excel Spreadsheet provided.
7. Copy Data-C from MS Word doc provided.
8. Paste the Data-C into the correct row(s) in the Excel Spreadsheet provided.
There are 10x source Word Docs and 1x destination Excel Spreadsheet with 2 sheets.
The spreadsheet has multiple rows for the same Word Doc record, for example:
The word doc will have one record for “Flowers”, but the spreadsheet may have several rows for this, such as “Flowers” |“Roses” or “Flowers” | “Tulips”. In this case, the data for “Flowers” needs to be entered into all the relevant rows (which is easier to do in the spreadsheet itself, ie: copy from one row to the others).
Speed is important, we need this quickly and also it needs to be accurate.
Spreadsheet (two sheets) has 600+700 rows that require this data.
IMPORTANT: Our company will only pay via invoice directly into your bank account.