Product data entry & image processing
This is the 4th year in a row that we have posted and successfully run this job on GAF. Check our employer feedback.
1. We will provide you with information about products. Depending on each products manufacturer, the information may be hosted on a website, in a PDF catalgue (and hosted on [url removed, login to view]), or in a spreadsheet depending on the brand who makes the products. There will be many brands and hundreds of products.
2. You’ll need to follow some rules when collecting the data and ensure that accuracy and adherance to these rules is your number one priority, and be prepared to ask questions during the project rather than risk inaccurate data. There will be a number of brands/manfacturers and each will present their product information slightly differently. Often you’ll not be able to copy and paste depending on the individual brand so you’ll need to type it out.
3. You will identify product parameters, such as product name, available sizes, price, product description etc and enter this detail into our CMS.
4. You will also process an image of the product using Adobe PhotoShop, cropping, scaling and rotating the product to meet a uniform style and clear resolution, before uploading it to the CMS for each product.
Important information – please ensure you read, understand and agree to the following before bidding:
1. We are unable to provide you with details of all products at the start of the job. As we receive new products, we will send them to you for processing but this job may be active for a few months.
2. We will pay a milestone payment, for each 150 products completed.
3. You need to bid a price for 600 products in total.
4. There may be more than 600 products, but we will pay you your “per product price” calculated as your bid in $ divided the number of products.
5. As an example, if you bid $60 for 600 products and you actually process 700, you will be paid $70 in total.
6. IMPORTANT - You need to include the version of Adobe PhotoShop you will be using in your bid. We will not award the project to bidders who fail to include this information as it demonstrates the brief was not read in full.
7. It goes without saying that you must have an excellent command of English.
8. Priority will be given to any bidder who can demonstrate any experience of winter snow skis.
9. You must be able to start immediately and complete skis at a rate of 200 per week.
10. Attention to detail is the most important aspect of the work. You must complete each entry accurately or do it again.