I am looking for someone to do some simple research about air travel. I am in need of information regarding rules for different airlines, to be copied and pasted into an easier to use format. Most of the information is easily available online on the airline's website. If there is some information missing, the airline will need to be contacted to get the missing information.
I will need to have the following information for each airline:
- Short Description of the airline (where it flies, what country, any airline alliances it is a part of). Mostly can be taken from Wikipedia, so just the citations will need to be removed, and the text cleaned up. (I want information about the airline that a traveler finds useful, not financial information) Here is an example:
Original from Wikipedia:
WestJet Airlines Ltd. (TSX: WJA) is a Canadian low-cost carrier that provides scheduled and charter air service to 71 destinations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean. Founded in 1996, WestJet is currently the second largest Canadian air carrier, behind Air Canada, operating an average of 425 flights and carrying over 45,000 passengers per day.
What I want:
WestJet is a Canadian low-cost carrier that provides scheduled and charter air service to 71 destinations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean. WestJet is currently the second largest Canadian air carrier, behind Air Canada, operating an average of 425 flights and carrying over 45,000 passengers per day.
- Carry-on/hand baggage limits. Quantity, size and weight limits, from the airline's website.
- Checked Baggage limits. How many bags, how much weight, what dimensions.
- Excess Baggage fees. How much does it cost for an extra bag, if the bag is overweight, if it is oversize.
- Sporting Equipment. Costs for sporting equipment. Is it accepted, cost for checking it in, packing instructions. This is for stuff like golf equipment, surfboards, bicycles.
If there are tables/charts with the information, the easiest way will be a screenshot, cropped to around the charts. These are to be saved as "airlinename1.jpg", "airlinename2.jpg", etc.
- .jpg image of the airline's logo, about 200-300px wide, preferably white background. Saved as "airline-name-logo.jpg"
With the information, I will need the link to for every page from which the information is taken, so that it can be verified for accuracy. ACCURACY AND HONESTY ARE VERY IMPORTANT! For example, not just [url removed, login to view], but [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view]
If information is not found on the official site, it is expected the airline is contacted, and I will need a copy of the airline's reply. If information cannot be found, don't try and hide that. Do NOT copy and paste a different airline's rules and pretend they are the real ones. It is better to say the information is not available.
This is actually a very simple project, mainly copy and paste, and taking a few screenshots/cropping them. I will provide a file to be filled in, that has the template for how the information should be displayed. Another thing that I will need is for all currency symbols (other than $) in the text portion to be converted, from Euro sign to "EUR", from british pound to "GBP", etc.
An example of the kind of work needed:
[url removed, login to view]
I will provide a form/template file for the information to be saved in. Some sites will not be in English, so will have to be translated. Grammar must be correct, especially after translation.
For now I will need 10 airlines, with possibility for more if done well. From my experience, it takes about 10-15 minutes per airline. Will pay for results, bad work will be rejected. It's actually quite simple stuff
Được trao cho:
30 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $60 cho công việc này
I can do research online for the data as required in project description and as per the format/template to be sent by yourself. 100% accuracy and professionalism guaranteed. Kind Regards abyvas