I'm producing an event in Portugal and I need to complete an already started budget sheet to manage all expenses and payments of the events in an automated way.
The Spreadsheet comprises the following:
- One budged sheet for the first party
- One budged sheet for the second party
- One budged sheet for the third party
- One budged sheet for the press & media pre-event
- One revenue forcast sheet connected with the first three budget sheets
- One Payment plan calendar sheet
- One payment plan sheet list view
What I need is the following:
- In the budget sheets (the first four) I need first to change the way I view the information. I want to be able to hide and show the rows within a certain category (i.e. staff, promotions, logistics, ...), similar to folders in mac when in list view. This will help me unclutter the working space and select which category i want to see, instead of always viewing every item in the budget sheet. (picture 1)
- Then the last three columns in the budget sheets mean: value confirmation (if the value in the budged item is confirmed), execution approved (if the item is approved to integrate the event); and % paid (how much of the value has been paid). I wand a drop down list, to chose the value for each cell, in every cell in those three columns like so:
| COLUMN | Drop down list values |
| "Valor" | a green tick, or a red cross |
| "Check" | a green tick, or a red cross |
| "Pago" | 0%, 50%, 100% |
- Then, I want that when a certain budget item has the value confirmed (green tick), and the execution approved (green tick), it is copied to the spreadsheet payment plan sheet list view, called "Plano Pagamentos".
- In this sheet (plano pagamentos), there are more columns for each item: payment date, supplier name, contact, email, etc... When a budget item is added (automatically through the budget sheets), i want it to be ordered by date, and have the ability to add information into that item, but the reference number needs to stay the same regardless of the sort order i choose. I want to have the ability to edit values on both sheets and affect both sheets at the same time (for example, change the description).
Example: I put aproved (green tick) in both "valor", and "Check" columns in budget sheet number one (ORÇ-Lisboa), then automaticaly, exel copies certain values in that row (description, Value, IVA, total) to the payment plan. I add the rest of the data necessary, like the payment date. Then when payment is due, i pay 50%, and i change in the cell in the sheet "plano pagamentos" to 50% and now i want to see that same change in the sheet "ORÇ-Lisboa".
- Also, when i put the date into a new item that has moved to plano pagamentos, in the sheet "plano pagamentos" i want the order to be automaticaly put by date. And i want the date do be chosen by a drop down menu with calendar view (similar to the one we find in the airplane tickets website to choose the date).
- Finally, the integration with the spreadsheet "Calendário Pagamentos". In this sheet, i want basically a simple import of the data contained in the sheet "plano pagamentos". So whenever a new item is added to this sheet, i want it to be displayed in the correct square in the sheet "calendário pagamentos", with a comment on a cell containing the cell "descrição" plus the total value from the sheet "plano pagamentos". Also, i want the cell background to change colors to the payment status according to the legend: green if 100% paid, orange if 50% paid, blue if waiting for the date to arrive to pay, red if not paid within the deadline. Finally, i want the cell to display the reference number of the item in the spreadsheet "plano pagamentos"
- An additional feature i would like to add, is to highlight the column corresponding to the day of the calendar we are in, in the sheet "calendário pagamentos".
Đã trao cho:
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $135 cho công việc này
sir i am interested to do your work on Exel Spreadsheet budget Programing.I am hard working and honest in my [url removed, login to view],i will complete your work as you want.