We are an Website and SEO company. We are looking for a hardworking and dependable Customer Service/Project Manager.
Skill(s) / Requirements
* Candidates should possess excellent telephone communication skills.
* Excellent English in written and oral communication
*College or Vocational level with at least one year work experience as a VA to English speaking customers
Hard working and motivated
* Must have good problem-solving skills
* Telephone skills, telemarketing, or customer service experience is a must
* Possess a strong work ethic, and ability to handle multiple clients
* Must exercise punctuality in all commitments
* Someone who can adhere to Client companyâ€™s standards for professionalism
* Internet savvy (Knowledge of Websites and SEO)
* Your office is quiet, business-like, and distraction-free.
* A noise canceling headset
* Must have a stable DSL internet connection
* Willing and able to work night shift
Your job will be to manage the clients so all projects are moving forward, to answer emails, and do all customer service tasks. This job is for Part/Full-Time (4-8 hours per day), Casual (work from home), and during night hours.
* Initiate outbound cold calls to collect data for client websites
* Project Manage (Website & SEO clients)
* Answering Emails
* Answer phone calls
* Email/call about client reports
* Submit required daily and weekly call reports and other related campaign documentation as requested by contractor.
* Weekly/Monthly newsletter (Clients & Prospects)
* Arrange weekly blog posts
* Process improvements/Systemization
Inside your application please include and format like so:
- The answer to 3+5. (This is to weed out automated responses)
- Include your resume and a description why you want this job
- List prior work experience that would help you in this position
We will contact you if you match our requirements. Followed up by a Skype Interview.
Looking forward to working with you,
13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $8/giờ cho công việc này
Hi I am interested with the job you have posted.Kindly refer to your PMB for further discussion about my bid.I am looking forward to work on/at your project. Thank you