We need professional formatting of our User s Manual. We need a person to format, edit this document as listed below and to make it a professional looking Manual. The text is technical, written in English and is proof read.
Edit Word document:
Edit the Document file with requested format changes
- Revise automatic page numbers
- Add two sided page numbers
- Revise section number to footer sections near page numbers
- Revise page and section breaks to each chapter and major sub‐section
- Adjust chapter title and sub section font style formatting
- Create table of contents
- Fix non printing characters
Ensure consistent text indent, font, alignment, and look feel throughout the document
- Re‐organize sections for better flow
- Review and suggest appropriate sections to add (such as Standard Units, Abbreviations, Environmental Conditions, etc)
- Update layout to appear more professional (chapter headers, font size, text spacing, page margins, section look feel)
Identify where additional images could be helpful
Identify which images are low quality and could be improved with higher quality photos, request replacements from us.
Integrate additional images or requested info for new sections into Word doc.
Locate and suggest changes to any errors noticed in the text.
Submit initial draft for approval.
Make suggested changes to word doc and re‐submit for final approval.
Create Pdf file:
Convert word document to a pdf file after word document is completed and accepted
Review formatting after conversion is correct, make changes to word doc as needed for correct formatting
Add links to each chapter, appendix, and major sub sections