Anthropocene Alliance is a 501c3 nonprofit ([login to view URL]). It is the largest coalition of communities on the frontline of climate change (in the U.S.). The number of members is expanding and we'd like to change our membership page ([login to view URL]), to display their information in a searchable database.
The database should be similar in layout (font, spacing and style) to our Squarespace website. It should include the following content:
- Name of the member organization (hyper-linked to their website or Facebook page)
- Contact person (name and position)
- Name of city or town
- Name of neighborhood
- Description of their work, which should allow us to hyperlink to relevant information
- Up-loadable photos (multiple) or a video (hyperlink to YouTube)
- Strategy – (four options, “Buy-out or elevation of homes”, “Nature-based solutions” “Halting bad development” “Fighting industrial contamination”
- Climate impacts (two options, ‘Flooding’ and “Wildfires”)
- Accepting donations – (“Yes” or “No”)
Each entry should display as a full page.
The database should have a drop down list to filter by state, strategy, climate impacts, and accepting donations. Ideally, it should be searchable by the ‘Name of the member organization’.
The members page [login to view URL] should display up to 10 or more members selected by us, which we can change as we wish. It should allow for multiple people to update content. We will enter all the content ourselves.
We are a small organization with just two staff people and our budget is small. We don't wish to spend a lot of money, so please offer us your best quote.