I have attached a more detailed outline of what we need as well as a couple of mock ups that may clarify.
AR Exchange works on a not-for-profit basis. We want to build a website to help lecturers from different universities to upload and share past case study exam questions (“cases”) they have developed in exchange for access to cases developed by other lecturers.
We require a website to tell academics about AR Exchange plus an interface for a database to allow academics to upload their files and download files from other academics.
We required the website on very short notice and as a non-profit have a limited budget. Consideration should be given to low code options like wordpress + typeform + low code database (knack, tadabase, zoho creator, airtable) and integration tools (zapier, [login to view URL]) where needed.
• The site should be kept crisp, clean and fairly minimal.
• We will provide the text content for the pages
• Welcome - landing page with some brief intro to the website
Database driven pages
• Login/register – let academics register to use the site
• Upload – once registered academics can upload their material
• Browse – once registered academics can download material
• Approve user registrations
• Approve case study uploads
• Edit and delete users & case records