We need Delphi 6 source code that
- starts Microsoft Outlook or brings a running instance of Outlook to the front
- switches to the Microsoft Outlook calendar
- jumps to a specified date in the Outlook calendar (date passed as a TDateTime value)
- must work for Outlook 2000, XP and 2003
- must work for all Western language versions of Outlook
Due to the small size of this project, the budget is limited to $60.
Calrifications concerning this project:
- the solution should first check, whether an instance of Outlook is running already and bring this instance to the front; only if no other instance of Outlook is running, a new one should be started.
- the solution should not change the system date during operation
Được trao cho:
i have made quite a lot of outlook programmmg in delphi, check my profile. not yet sure if i can help you, anyway, it will cost not less than a hunderd.