I have an existing program written in Delphi that is outdated and needs to be redone or recompiled , so it is compatible with Windows 10.
The program is designed to read inbox from a POP3 account and forwards the message to group of recipients based on the subject line which contains the group name.
- Email contains the subject "classmate", the program needs to to forward this message to all recipients assigned to group "classmate"
- or if the body of the message start with "(" and ends with ")" thats the group name, for example: "(groupname) message to send".
- A recipient can be assigned to more then one group
- Message can be send to multiple groups divided with a "," for example if subject is "Classmate, grademade" message should be sent to groups class mate, and to group grademade.
- message should be sent in simple text, (not html)
- To add recipient to a group, subject will be "add email, groupname, group2, (email add to 2 groups)
- Or if body of message is (add email, group1, group2) it will also add to 2 groups.. () is same as subject
- To remove a recipient is the same as add, subject or () should be "remove email, group1
- If subject is "remove email", it should delete email from any groups
- each group has to have approved sender, so it should check the inbox and only if the "from" email is an approved sender, id should send to that group
- program should send confirmation to sender "message was sent to Groupname".
- If approved sender (from any group wrong Group, send back message "not approved sender for this Groupname"
- Tab to see all recipients, and when click on recipient show which groups they are assigned
- When double click on recipient should be able to to edit info, like name, email address, select groups with check
- Tab to view groups, when group is selected show recipients in that group.
- When double click on groupname, should pop up screen to edit groupname, email address (see below), approved senders (can be a few, with "," separated)
- When sending a message to a group, we should be able to set the From email address should be different for each group"
- Need setting for POP3 (SSL, TSL, PORT)
- Setting how often to check pop
- Need setting for SMTP (SSL PORT)
- Program needs to be nice GUI
- Program should have option to display log, for example every time it checked pop, if there is message to send to group, and display when sending to which recipient its being sent)
- DB I want should be a coma delimited (for example Name,Email,Group1,Group2,Group3)
These are the options in a nut shul, feel free to ask any questions and bid.
16 freelancer chào giá trung bình$257 cho công việc này
hi. I have 8+ years of experience in Windows application development. I have built a number of applications for handling emails. I can build this solution for you. let's do it...
Hi I am C# Expert .I can read your mailbox. if subject contains (Classmate, grademade),.I can forward those mails to (Classmate, grademade).i can complete this [login to view URL] you please accept my proposal. Thanks Rajesh