Sick of commuting and wasting hours of your day?
Tired of having to dress up (or dress at all :) ) every day to go to the office?
Want freedom to work from any place any country and make your own work hours?
Imagine yourself working for a cool online company (+/- 25 great team members) creating new cutting edge products on the web. We share ideas and talk work via our team chat with constant communication. We are easy going but with a great work ethic and (most importantly) get shit done when the pressure is on.
Who we are and our mission
We are a young startup with a mission to facilitate and accelerate a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy. We believe in an abundance mindset and our software is here to help every-day people to forget about the technical distractions and focus on their unique superpowers to help their audience improve their lives.
We do that by providing our users all the tools they need to get started with their online business today. Customer journeys builder, Funnel builder, membership site builder, email marketing and more.
We are looking for YOU
- Somebody who wants to join our mission!
- Great communicator (written & spoken English)
- Loves to create good documentation
- detail oriented
- takes responsibility for his/her tasks and actions
- Be improving yourself and our Infrastructure all the time
- thinks ahead and not just limits him/herself to the tasks in front of you on the screen
- A devops engineer who is thorough (e.g. when you make a change on dev cluster you also make sure you do this on the other clusters)
- A devops engineer who finishes tasks and not leave them 90% done
- A devops engineer who is proactive with improvements, installing (security) updates (with proper communication ofc)
- And above all - empowers our developers to create the best product possible
Skills we are looking for:
- KubeCTL magician, this must be 2nd nature to you
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Must have at least 3 year experience with Docker
- CI/CD deployment pipelines setup experience (we use [login to view URL])
- At least 5 years experience with Debian / Ubuntu
- Experience with micro-service architecture (MUST!)
- understanding of development processes
- Good written and spoken English
- Some basic understanding of PHP / NodeJS
- Mysql & Redis experience
- Certified Google Cloud Engineer
- Experience with [login to view URL]
- Experience with Rancher 2.0 (if not must be willing to learn)
- ELK stack experience
Make sure to mention if you have experience with any of these!
Every microservice app is dockerized
We have 3 PHP backends apps (nginx fpm laravel & Phalcon frameworks)
We have 1 PHP + NodeJS app (no frameworks used)
We have 1 Queue workers pipeline that deploys each folder as a PHP or NodeJS pod
We have 4 ReactJS frontend apps
Dockers are managed by Kubernetes
We manage K8s with Rancher 2 interface
We have ELK stack for dealing with all infra logging and for our big data needs
We have grafana & kibana for reporting
We use Mysql-percona as db for each BE app
We also have Redis for each BE app
We use gitlab to host our code repo's and also our docker registry
We use fluentD for piping our log output to ES
- You decide your own work hours (they must be communicated via our intranet though)
- Work from anywhere or even while travelling (got digital nomad ambitions? We can help!)
- we respect local holidays. You can take days off when you want we just ask you to let us know 2 weeks in advance for our planning
- You can request education courses and depending on price / relevancy we reimburse you for it
- Yearly company retreat (in the making)
- A monthly contract for X hours (40 - 80 hours per month; we'll determine this in discussion with you) and an hourly rate for when you have to go over those hours (range $15 - $25 per hour)