We are looking for an Angular developer to create a single page web application for a software as a service. The developer is expected to set up the front-end web app framework using the FUSE Angular Admin template as a starting point ([login to view URL]).
Our backend will be created in Django, so experience with Django APIs for Angular is a plus.
The developer will also be expected to set up some of the applications included in the FUSE theme and ensure they are fully functional within the Web Application (though these are all based on ANGULAR and function separate from the overall Django-based backend). These include:
- Mail Inbox
- File Manager
We will supply detailed wireframes and each page/component of the UI has been professionally designed, meaning there will be no guess-work on appearance.
While the design was done with the FUSE theme in mind, the theme will have to be adapted to match our UI design.
Furthermore, we would like the developer to ensure (and if necessary debug)
- That the final front end design is fully responsive (the FUSE template is designed responsively)
- That the final front-end works across multiple browsers. The FUSE template is designed to support all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) including Edge, so the developer would only need to ensure that that functionality remains intact
The primary functionality of the Django-backed web app (that will be built from Scratch) revolves around components that add and retrieve/view data in the AWS relational databases (EC2, RDS and S3).
Experience with both Angular and Django is a plus.
Tech stack summary
- Angular front end for a single page web application.
- Web application hosted on AWS.
- Django backend.
- Database(s) hosted on AWS
- The web application and data will be hosted on AWS. The developer must have experience (i) developing web apps on AWS and (ii) developing web apps that make heavy use of AWS databases.
- Angular development with FUSE template experience is a plus
- All code is expected to be clean, well-documented, modular, and follow best practices for organized Angular projects. Your Angular project must be readable and understandable by 3rd parties.
- Good English communication skills are required.
- The customer is based in East Coast USA, in the EST time zone. We expect the developer to be available for at least 3 hours per day between the hours of 7am EST - 7pm EST.
- We expect the developer to ask clarifying questions when required. This includes apprising us of technical roadblocks they encounter.
- If there are backend and/or database issues are impeding frontend progress, we expect the Angular developer to apprise us of these roadblocks and provide reasonable solutions to resolve the issue.
To clarify: this project is for the Angular-frontend and setup of the FUSE theme as described above only. The Django backend will be developed in a separate project.
28 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $571 cho công việc này
Hi. Nice to see you. I am ready. I can say that I can complete your project correctly and I have enough experiences and skills for your project. I will do my best. Best Regards.