I’m looking for a native English language speaking DNS expert to review the entire DNS setup for 10 different domains.
I’d like each domain reviewed and reported on individually, and recommendations for improvements to be put forward so that the DNS entries are optimised. Following review, those changes would then need to be implemented. This needs to include all entries for smooth flow of email (dkim, spf, dmarc, TLS).
Any un-necessary entries to be identified, with reassurance that removing them won’t cause problems elsewhere.
The set up is as follows:-
• 9 domains are with the same registrar (UK2)
• 1 domain is with 1and1 Ionos.
• 9 domains share 1 “mail-in-a-box” mailserver which sits on its own server.
• 1 domain is used purely as a mail server, and sits on a 1and1 Ionos cloud server.
• 8 websites are hosted on the same dedicated server (separate to the mail server).
• 1 website is hosted on a 1and1 Ionos cloud server.
• 1 domain doesn’t need a website.
Được trao cho:
Hi I will do the task of dns setup of all the domains as per your requirement and have expertise in the relevant field. I have 10 years of experience. Let me know for further queries. Regards
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £148 cho công việc này
Hi, I am a Red Hat Certified Linux Engineer with more than 7 years of experience. I will help you in DNS setup and all other tasks. Please start the conversation once to have faith on my skills. Thanks!!
Hello I can review your domains dns settings and make recommendations accordingly. I am professional with unix exam passed in here. Get in touch greetings, taavi