Doc Types: .doc & .docx
This can be to Access or SQL Server.
We will design the database.
Number of docs: 9,300 (organized in folders named like: 2016-2017)
Docs are not 100% uniformly formatted or named.
See uploaded files for some example docs.
Fields to import sections into would include the following which coincides with what is in the docs:
• Document_Number (the number in the IR document. example: 20)
• Committee_Years (same as the folder name, example: 2016-2017)
• Title (the title of an IR record)
• Category (per current IRs)
• Inquiry (the full text of the redacted Inquiry)
• Response (the full text of the redacted response)
• Citations (to include the following)
• Vice Chair Comment
• Issued Date
• Ethics Committee Action (if one exists)
• Document Path (the folder structure where it resides and file name)
NOTE: We do not want to import any disclaimers, only the sections described above.