Đã Đóng

Drupal Interactive site, social community

We will not look at any bidders that do not have strong feedback with Drupal and social media sites. If you are new or inexperienced with Drupal we are not interested. We got a Drupal template in mind to use and a spec sheet... It's an interactive site for musicians to upload and sell their music/ share music. Create their own webpages, post comments on other people's music, more info below.

We are looking for a fixed price you will stick, by not an hourly rate. If you are beyond the deadline date, or If the site does not function per spec sheet, we reserve the right to void and null the agreement and get escrow funds back. We would like to pay in phases of completion.

All code/software must be self contained and no outside services should be required . This project must not rely on any services that require monthly (or other) fees for live video chat or other services. No outside services. No other software to buy. We have hosting set up and a test server...

1. This website will have similar features from [url removed, login to view],purevolume.com&[url removed, login to view]� (A spec sheet will be provided)

2. Paypal API: Artists will be able to configure their PayPal address and the API will allow 10% of all sales made there are profile pages on our site will go to our company�s PayPal account and the other 90% of the sale will go to the Artist�s PayPal account for each individual sale transactions up to the first $100 of the sale amount. (For example - if the user sells a digital download for $500.00� Our API would only collect 10% of the gross sale amount for first $100 for that sale. If the artist sells 4 songs for $4.00, our company would get 10% of that sale amount, the artist would get the other 90%.

3. The website will also feature several different membership levels in which the artist/record label�s account will be entitled to more audio storage space and the ability to share their audio tracks with more �groups.� [Groups are explained further down the instructions]

4. All features of the website should be compatible with iPhones, iPads,

Androids, etc. (Use of HTML5 media players and other HTML5, jquery, etc., code where necessary to stay compatible with these devices.) (We will need to discuss how user can upload songs with a Mac, you said safari doesn�t support uploads.)

5. All pages should be able to be modified by the administrator.

6. Users will be able to create their own custom subdomains, profile pages modify their own pages.

7. Artists can sell their music & merchandise from the site through their PayPal Acct. as mentioned or by adding hyperlinks to other existing online stores via hyperlink (itunes, beatport, Amazon music, Cafepress, etc)

8. This site manages all their Social Media Profiles in one place�

9. The site will be an online community where users can meet others with similar music interests, these users consists of music fans and independent musicians/record labels.

10. This online community will be self-evolving within the predefined genres that we initially create. In that independent musicians can create their own �groups� to pool their music� and other independent musicians/record labels can submit tracks to these groups. For instance: Let�s say Hard House Records has 20 new house music tracks they want to promote� they could create a new group called �hard house music� and submit their 20 songs into their own customized group� or, Hard House Records could choose to submit their 20 house music tracks to a group that has already been created by another Artist/Record Label from the same genre A complete list of all music genres in modern music can be found here: [url removed, login to view]

11. Any visitor surf the website, listen and buy music, without becoming a member.

Kỹ năng: Drupal, HTML5, jQuery / Prototype

Xem thêm: wiki services, wikipedia's website, wikipedia social media sites, wikipedia post-it, wiki online, website template for artists, website for artists to sell, test html code online, template site buy, template html5 price, template drupal company, support escrow com, software spec template, social media all in one, site template buy, sites in drupal 8, site sell services, set up an escrow account online, services you can sell online, services of escrow company, self html 5, say media, post independent, pool with chat, pool and chat

Về Bên Thuê:
( 45 nhận xét ) holiday, United States

Mã Dự Án: #1691586

23 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $5028 cho công việc này

phpMaestro

Hi, We are a team of developers and designers who are in this field from more than 10 years. We are a web Design and Development Company, providing web development in PHP, CMS based websites, E-commerce website, Wor Thêm

$4900 USD trong 30 ngày
(4 Đánh Giá)
7.3
wildCat

HI! Please check PMB Regards

$9000 USD trong 65 ngày
(37 Đánh Giá)
7.2
technosystem

Drupal and Social Community experts are here. I am ready to assign a team of 3 dedicated PHP developers and designers for your Drupal based Social Community website project. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project furt Thêm

$5000 USD trong 70 ngày
(10 Đánh Giá)
7.0
drupallover

Hello, I have made a similar [url removed, login to view] check PM for more details. Thank you.

$3000 USD trong 30 ngày
(68 Đánh Giá)
6.6
Indexpage

Hi, We aim to provide you the best quality work. See more detail in PMB-Thanks

$8000 USD trong 75 ngày
(6 Đánh Giá)
6.2
surajitmitra

Hi, We have expertise in Drupal e-commerce Website development. we have developed similar MUSIC buying/selling website. I hope, you will consider us for your project. Best regards,

$5000 USD trong 45 ngày
(7 Đánh Giá)
6.0
traudong

Hello mate, we are very experienced web developers, especially Drupal. We would love to work for you. Please have a look at our profile and consider us. Cheers.

$3000 USD trong 60 ngày
(18 Đánh Giá)
5.9
qitsol

See our portfolio we are top drupal team here.

$5000 USD trong 45 ngày
(67 Đánh Giá)
5.8
daffodilsoftware

Highly experienced in Drupal development...Please check PM for more details.

$5000 USD trong 45 ngày
(11 Đánh Giá)
5.7
bhavinhjoshi

Hello, Please check PM. Regarsd.

$4800 USD trong 46 ngày
(43 Đánh Giá)
5.7
fhedayatif

Hi, Please see PMB.

$4000 USD trong 30 ngày
(21 Đánh Giá)
5.2
ProfSoftStudio

********************************************.. YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE .. ********************************************** GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! Hello Sir/Ma'am, I look forward to talking to you further and get Thêm

$5000 USD trong 45 ngày
(28 Đánh Giá)
5.1
xenixphp

please chk pmb.....thanks

$5000 USD trong 75 ngày
(4 Đánh Giá)
3.7
o2iplanet

Hi, We are having very experienced team of web developer for Drupal based websites and are sure that we can serve our quality service to you as you are looking for. Please look your PM for our portfolio and detailed pr Thêm

$3000 USD trong 30 ngày
(1 Đánh Giá)
2.3
creativedd

Hello! Please check our proposal. Thanks

$5000 USD trong 30 ngày
(1 Đánh Giá)
2.0
asheagle

Hi, I am expert in Drupal theme development, optimization, customization and custom module development. I can help you on this project and ready to start. Please contact me to proceed. Thanks, Ash

$3750 USD trong 40 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
csandanov

Hello, we're Drupal-specialized team-oriented company and ready to do any work on Drupal. Most of our works was done by NDA for big european brands, including state structures. From our famous work we can talk abo Thêm

$3000 USD trong 60 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
WDGJAZ

Hi, I found your post regarding Drupal developer needed for your Drupal-based social network. We have Sr. Drupal developer available to start next week. I feel what we do might be a fit for you. Please check PMB fo Thêm

$5000 USD trong 28 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
Dexconsulting

Social Community expert with 5+ years. Kindly check PMB for detailed proposal and reference link. Thanks Team (dexconsulting)

$9999 USD trong 40 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
Anthwert

PLEASE CHECK PMB

$3000 USD trong 7 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0