I have a website [url removed, login to view], website where dealers can upload their adverts via an external program.
Website is developed in Drupal.
We need a CSV data imput to the website, to create the adverts.
Details as per below:
We need a quote to implement the upload service of data via CSV.
As part of this process you would be prepared to include in the price
applying, testing and fixing as many security updates as you possibly
can. Please see the outline and detailed task information below.
A new dealer needs to be signed up to the [url removed, login to view] website, we do this manually.
Dealer uploads a CSV (comma separated values) file containing all the
textual information. The CSV file along with associated images, is
uploaded via FTP (File Transfer Protocol) to the fastautosales server.
Each advert within the CSV can be tied to the dealer via the dealer code we have already entered into www.fastautosales.com.au.
Dealer management is Fastautosales's responsibility. I.e. fastautosales
will collect dealer information and manage all billing.
Once the data reaches the server, an import routine needs to run creating new adverts on the [url removed, login to view] website. At this point you need to create an invoice for new
adverts to a dealer,and is sent at the end of a set billing cycle. Prices on the adverts are set via ubercart.
- Add DC dealer code to dealer information
- Provide a dealer lookup for CSV import routine (to assoc ads to dealers)
- Track each node(ad) created that month for each dealer
- 1st of each month generate bulk invoice for dealers
- Provide a list of ads to create an invoice for each dealer
8hrs (for list of ads for each dealer for a given period, sql, menu
callback, handler, theming)
- Cron run to invoke import process
- Scan ftp folder for CSV's.
- Parse CSV
- Search for images for each advert [url removed, login to view]
- Add stock code to adverts for dealers
- Provide lookup interface for import routine to check for existing stock code
- Create new advert - fill in form values, point to files, execute form, add terms to taxonomy if not present (make & models)
- Handle node update
- Delete images from ftp folder if submission ok
- Email report of upload status when finished (errors or ok)
- Mark CSV file as "processing", but not finished.
- On next cron run, if no more images, then mark CSV as "processed".
Total: 50 Hours
Please provide an hourly rate and provide examples of your work.
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $3876 cho công việc này
we specialize in large web based applications. We are a group of professionls having 5+ years experience in web application/site development. lets discuss and finalize. Please check PMB.
Totally your work will finish in 15 working days. We will write the code in Vb.net. Please let me know what else you required. PM me miryalanaresh at gmail dot com
I am ready to start. But as per your description lot of question occurred in mind. So, please share some time for further discussion and answer the question which help me to understand the project.