Need to find some people who are able to list some products on eBay..
Here's what we need from you:
1. Experience in selling on eBay is essential. You will need to demonstrate a healthy account which has been functioning for some time and has a good amount of feedback. New accounts don't bother applying. Additionally, your feedback needs to be predominantly from SELLING not BUYING!
2. On the matter of feedback, you'll need to have at least 100.
3. Your account needs to be linked to a PayPal account which does NOT have limits and is verified. This is the account which you will use to make daily payments to us as products are sold.
4. You need to ensure that we are contacted immediately once a product sells so that we're able to dispatch it. We are looking at selling globally, so keep in mind that we'll ship anywhere.
5. eBay already has the descriptions of the products we're selling as they're quite popular. This means, you won't need to write anything specific.
Essentially, all you need to do is post the products, sit back and wait for the sales to ring in!
You'll list approximately 5 products a day for the first week, and then we'll see how we go with that. If you're doing well, we'll up the amount and you'll get more sales.
All products will have a fixed earning based on sale value which we will discuss before you begin listing.
You'll also get to take your fees straight out of what the clients pay YOU, and the remainder is sent to us. This needs to be done as soon as you receive the payment from the client.
First thing though, we'll need to see your eBay account. If we like what we see, we'll then contact you and agree on pricing.
All offers are to come in by the end of the week. We'll pick someone as early as this afternoon, so bid soon. We're anxious to get selling!
Right, that's about enough information for now... please contact us with the information we've thus far requested, and we'll let you know if you're a match for what we're after.