A fictional online store that sells books and music. This online store is the second largest online seller in the United States and has outgrown their current systems. They transact all of their business online and inventory is maintained through third party suppliers. Shipping is through FedEx and the U.S. Postal Service.
Develop a comprehensive report which compares and recommends:
• Software, and systems
• Architecture and distributed computing paradigm
• Middleware and database management systems
• Third party vendors and suppliers, if any.
• Deployment and operations
• Availability, reliability, performance, and scalability
Requirements for the research paper
1. The objective of the paper should be very clear about the subject, scope, domain, and the goals achieved.
2. All assumptions (e.g. performance, limitations, capacity, etc.) should be adequately documented in the research report.
3. Prepare appropriate architectural models in UML or another methodologically-based representation.
4. You are NOT to code a solution, only recommend how it will be done. The paper should include adequate abstraction, introduction, and reference list, if needed.
5. The research paper should give measurable conclusions and future development directions.
6. The paper should be 8 to 12 pages (double-spaced) in length. It should not exceed 15 pages in total.