We are seeking an experienced circuit designer to help design simple circuitry for a low-voltage, battery operated motor driven consumer product. The basic operation is to turn on and rotate the motor in one direction or another based on a light sensor input (and other inputs as specified below). For example, when there is light, turn clockwise, when there is no light, turn counterclockwise.
The deliverable for the base proposal would be a schematic, bill of materials, any code if required, and any other items needed for someone to be able to build a working prototype board. Any add-ons (specified below) should be quoted as a separate line item. We can provide a sample circuit design and BOM.
Please provide a proposal to develop circuitry, schematic and bill of materials to meet the following basic criteria:
• Control a motor (forward or reverse for a set time/revolutions) triggered by a forward/reverse signal from an LDR, remote or a forward/reverse switch (remote would be an optional feature).
• Adjust motor forward/reverse travel range from unit directly or from remote
• Adjust LDR sensitivity
• Remember the last state of the motor for normal operation (i.e. went forward, so at next input needs to go reverse, etc.) and after power failure
• LDR, remote or switch on the unit needs to be able to control an individual unit or a cluster of units (cluster control would be an optional feature). One option would be to set up a “central station” that processes the LDR, remote or switch inputs and transmits to all units
• Each unit powered by battery pack or solar panel/rechargeable battery combination (solar/rechargeable battery would be an optional feature)
• Need low battery indicator
Possible implementation platform
1. Utilize PICAXE as a platform and implement add-ons such as RF, IR, Bluetooth (mentioned in project add-ons below), etc. If you utilize the PICAXE, it would be programmed separately (i.e. the circuitry for programming would not have to be built in)
Key design criteria:
• Use best practices to ensure safety, quality, manufacturability and enable eventual UL/CE/other regulatory approvals if needed
• Keep cost to a minimum and use as many standard, widely used components as possible
• Keep power use to a minimum to maximize battery life and minimize solar panel footprint requirements with solar option
• Motor can be geared, servo or stepper but needs to be able to deliver 15-25 RPM with 30-50 in*oz of torque (these specs are very flexible).
• Size of motor and any other parts should be kept to a minimum possible
These are optional features and circuitry design should be quoted separately from main project
1. Cost to develop a proto-board prototype (we would cover the cost of materials)
2. Cost to integrate the device with smartphone using Bluetooth or another method
3. Cost to add feature to synchronize motors when operating multiple units (i.e. cluster) 4. If utilizing a “central station” to control a cluster of units, cost to enable Wi-Fi or
Thank you for your proposal!
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $487 cho công việc này
We are a professional and multidisciplinary team, we can deliver your work with high quality and using uC technology, simulations and C [url removed, login to view] Regards.
Hey, I am an electronic engineering undergraduate from Sri lanka who has very good experience in robotic and remote controllers. See PMB for more details
i have worked on motor controller ,its direction control and sensor interfacing like LDR and remotely on off Switch. so i wana use my knowledge in making this project thanks