- GPS (For RTC synchronization)
- 3G Connectivity
Hardware Functionality Requirements
- Connectivity to Modbus RS485 RTU for Monitoring and Control.
- Onboard Data-logging (up to 365 days).
- Ability to connect to a remote server to send/receive data and commands.
- Enterprise-Grade Security & Cryptography
- Ability to assign a unique access code to each device (for claiming the device on the web portal).
- Secure Over the Air update functionality.
- Hardware life expectancy of at least 10 years.
- All systems and hardware must meet the relevant EMC and safety standards for industrial use here in Australia.
- User System (can be based on WordPress or an existing platform).
- Secure web portal to monitor and control of SCADA devices.
- Ability to add active hardware devices to your user portal using their Serial Number and UAC (Unique Access Code).
The project has an 8-week timeline.