This is an academic project that involves the layout and routing of a PCB board in the Altium environment. The main components on the board contains a BLE radio (Nordic NRF52), a separate chipset antenna ([login to view URL]), and a motion sensor. We are still at prototyping stage so regulatory compliance is unnecessary. This project should only take a few days. However, after the completion of this project, there is a possibility of collaborating on other commercial projects. Bidders should have the following experience.
1. Experience with laying out RF and antenna chipsets.
2. Experience and sufficient understanding for laying out 6/9 axis motion sensors.
3. Sufficient communication skills in English.
4. Experience with the Altium IDE.
5. Experience with PCB design for wearables desirable.
Bidder will need to state the information required from the manufacturer, as the manufacturer has already been chosen.
Timeframe: 5 days from the start of the project
34 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $824 cho công việc này
Hello! Our team has extensive experience in developing various devices and routing boards, including those with a radio interface. Our team works in altium. We are happy to work with you.