Automatic doors are a feature of modern railway rolling stock, retail outlets and offices. Your company has initiated a project to create a range of automatic, entrance drive, gate controls for use with executive homes. Your task is to review the possible design routes and systems.
Prepare a detailed design document that is to be used to convince your managers that you will be able to provide a working system. Your report will include a sensible, well thought out specifications, design sketches, justified component selection and estimated component cost. Ensure that relevant aspects of your design are supported by quantitative data.
The project should include the following:
- Modelling of the gates using CAD (SolidWorks or Catia)
- Literature Review and Research on the type of components required to control these gates.
- Selection of Components --> Justification of selection (based on cost, efficiency, required purpose)
- References of where the components have been selected from (eg: electronics online catelogues... [url removed, login to view] etc etc)
- Modelling of the components on OrCAD (preferably versoin 10.5 and above)
- Simulation of the Circuit showing all required performance characteristics (voltage, power, current.. etc etc)
- Design sketches of 2 other system for controlling the gates, but just 1 design will be the primary design out of the 3.
The format should of the report should be as the common report format:
3- Main Body
8- References (of components selection, and literature read to get an understanding of components required)
This project can be done in a few days, which I could do myself... but I havent got the time. and I require this to be complete in the next 7 days. Thanks