I am working on a project. In this project
- we need to rotate a 9V or less DC motor for 10seconds at particular speed and then stop for 30seconds. Again rotate in the same direction for 10 seconds.
- This cycle must be continues till there is power supply.
- For now speed control can be a knob/Potentiometer.
- There must be ON and OFF switch
- The circuit must be small and compact. It should fit in a small handle designed. Dimensions are roughly 50mmX50mm
The motor will rotate a shaft made of plastic which has weight approximately 10-20gms.
Following are the things I need
- a circuit design
- Programming for the micro controller
- recommended parts to buy including motor, battery, and other necessary parts
- purchase links for the parts listed in BOM. (Only local Indian products. No Chinese website links like alibaba, alisource etc.)
- Price estimation for the project including all raw materials for 100pcs.
The application is for real world use. So Arduino is not preferable and economic.
29 freelancer chào giá trung bình₹11179 cho công việc này
I have more than 9 years experience in embedded hardware and firmware development . So i can do your job within a time limit with your sanctification.
An easy project to be done. Its me Imad, a hi tech electronics engineer and embedded firmware developer. Thanks for posting the job.....................
Hi I'm professional electrical engineer and I have sound knowledge about this so text me over chat to discuss further details This bid is negotiable so we can discuss about deadline and budget
I am expert electrical and electronic engineer. Can do help you in this project. I have a lot of knowledge and expertise in designing circuit and controller. Come to chat for further discussion.
Hi..i have mor ethan 8 years experienced in circuit design and development .in my past i have designed lot of motor control device ..i can design best way without emiemc