We need a mipi camera board for Raspberry Pi. It may require special skills in PCB artwork, circuit design, linux device driver for SONY image sensor.
Your work will be
1. Design of the circuit with a sony starvis cmos sensor(e.g IMX291 with MIPI CSI-2 or similar)
2. Design of the PCB with an M12 lens mount holes (board size: 20mm x 20mm)
- Freelancer will share PCB design files, BOM, gerber
3. Sample production of 5 boards
- Lens is not included. You can use any lens for your own test.
- PCB should be assembled (CMOS, power ICs, FPC connector and etc)
4. Verification on Rapsberry Pi
- Sample code (c or c++) to get a RAW(10/12 bits) and compressed image should be provided
- The sample code should provide an interface to control the CMOS sensor(exposure time, gain etc)
- The device driver should be supplied.
- The device driver and the sample code should be able to work with the maximum exposure of the CMOS sensor ( 1 sec for IMX291)
- The OS should be either Rasbian or Ubuntu 16.04/18.04
Task acceptance format:
1. The device meets the requirements and characteristics
2. PCB files, device driver files(c code), demo files(c/c++ code)
3. Working prototype(both board and code)
4. Your final result should be able to capture 1000 consecutive image frames(raw and compressed) from the sensor without any issues.
We prefer a freelancer who has experience of a similar project with sony sensors.
If tests fail, debugging, redesign, reassembly, retest will be free of charge for us (for the payer party)
We are flexible on the date of start and duration.
24 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1436 cho công việc này
I have all the versions of RPi, and have good experience on them. Developed many camera based projects on BB and RPi.. some where designing their boards and writing drivers.
I have more than 7 years experience in embedded systems and PCB design. and I have already worked on imx and rpi .so I can do your job within a time limit with your satisfaction.