Setting up the example code for Chronoamperometry and Square wave voltammetry on a potentiostat
Thanh toán khi bàn giao
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me set up the example code for Chronoamperometry and Square wave voltammetry on a potentiostat. The specific potentiostat model that I am using is Model A.
The potentiostat that is currently being developed consists of an ESP32-C3 processor, with integrated WiFi and Bluetooth 5, and an Analog Devices AD5941 (which is compatible with the AD5940) analog front-end that is specifically intended for electrohemical and biological measurements.
Analog Devices supply a sophisticated library with the AD5941 Evaluation board, including many examples of firmware for specific applications, such as Cyclic Voltammetry (CV), Square Wave Voltammetry (SWV) and Chrono Amperometry (CA).
The example code for the above three measurement methods have been successfully ported to the ESP32 processor, but the examples are written in a way that makes them difficult to understand and extend to versions that combine multiple measurement methods in a single firmware version.
Currently, the biggest difficulty is in understanding the flow of the example code, and modifying the code for our purposes.
We require someone with an understanding of structure of the code, or the standards used to set up the program flow.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in working with Model A potentiostat
- Experience in setting up both hardware and software for potentiostats
- Familiarity with Chronoamperometry and Square wave voltammetry
- Ability to meet specific requirements and expectations for the code
- Assistance in setting up the hardware for the potentiostat
- Assistance in setting up the software for the potentiostat
- Customizing the example code for Chronoamperometry and Square wave voltammetry to meet specific requirements and expectations
Please note that I have specific requirements and expectations for the code, so attention to detail and ability to follow instructions are crucial.
ID dự án: #37465302