FUNNELS: knowledge of building opt-in page followed by sales page connected with email autoresponders.
FACEBOOK – Hootsuite
• Setup & post recorded webinars, pdfs, and other content that is provided to you into the Facebook group to entice people to join.
• Build Facebook group membership by using free giveaways and trip wires
• Knowledge of Facebook Live
• Post engaging, informative, and entertaining content once per day using content provided by All Access.
FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGN OPTIMIZATION • Build, post, and monitor Facebook ads.
• Effectively target & create lookalikes audiences, along with designing effective images for the ad.
• Implement split testing for email marketing and social campaigns to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages, list segmentation, call-to-actions, etc.)
• Analyze trending #tags, optimal times of posting and the frequency of posting
• Facebook conversion tracking pixel installation
WEBINARS & PODCAST
• Promote weekly webinars & podcasts on Facebook & Twitter using both organic and ad postings.
• Social media manager will post the transcription as a blog on WordPress and use the blog content in an email.
• Adding hyperlinks inside emails and social media posts leading back to landing pages and funnels.
• Moderate social media & blog pages to make sure followers and fans are posting appropriate content
• Producing marketing reports based upon digital metrics to determine campaign effectiveness and make recommendations for future efforts
• Generate a monthly analysis of divisional website traffic, hits, source, etc.
Education and/or Experience
• A2 Mastery score on the English test
• Associate degree from two-year college or technical school; with emphasis in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising, or related field
• 1-3 years of related experience of all of the above with references.
• Proficiency with MS Office, Facebook Insights, Google analytics, Hoot Suite.
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
• Fully equipped home office setup; high speed laptop, backup internet (Wi-Fi) using a pocket or similar device. • Ability to work evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays when necessary
• Hours are flexible, however, small blocks of East Coast working time will be required.
• Weekly [Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions -Section 13:Communication With Other Users] meetings on East Coast time are mandatory.
Preferred Qualifications.....(these are not requirements, but are a bonus)
• The ideal candidate will be asked to increase knowledge of football.
• Skilled in Photoshop and basic video editing preferred in order to create marketing visuals
• Basic understanding of WordPress and HTML
• Candidates residing in the NCR will be given extra consideration