can you send me the C++ class, if yes we will get aroung 100 USD for this ): *** Functionality:
- Should run in the background and monitor noise level in the PC Microphone and record input sound into mp3 file if there is a voice activity detected.
- Noise level should be customized (a value form 1 to 10) to record all sounds or only loud sounds.
- Should not require additional DLL, just use [url removed, login to view] statically
- Win32 API (no MFC), c++, Visual Studio 2010
- Each continuous recording should be automatically saves as .mp3 (for example [url removed, login to view], etc.)
A Visual Studio 2010 library project for example: [url removed, login to view], with a test application which is an empty Win32 skeleton project which uses this library and has just an event loop (until window is closed), so while the window is opened, voice activated recording should work.***