We are looking for someone with sound technical skills in the area electronics engineering and customer support to provide to responsible for all product support of our energy management and monitoring devices. In this role you will work under the appropriate Senior Business Manager to design and deliver outstanding service to our customers world wide.
A commitment to continued professional and personal development, an open mind to the possibilities presented in this space and a willingness to work across a range of areas is essential.
As a Support Engineer, you will work directly with our large range of customers to answer their technical questions, commission devices and troubleshoot both hardware and software issues until issues are resolved.
This is a home based role designed and will require the successful applicant to have a good quality home Internet connection, microphone and PC/Mac.
Our ideal candidate will look a bit like this:
1. Undergraduate or Masters level degree in electronics engineering.
2. At least three years experience working in electronics design, support, troubleshooting or similar roles.
3. High level of English proficiency both written and spoken.
4. Be able to create and understand wiring diagrams.
5. Outstanding problem solving skills.
6. Can work independently to solve problems without needing constant supervision.
7. Be a fast learner.
8. Be able to design processes for troubleshooting to be used as resources by other staff.
9. Understand database design.
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $481 cho công việc này
Hi, I am an Electronic Engineer by profession with experience in Solar Chargers, Solar Cells and various other renewable energy sources. Please check portfolio for more details.