Implement a special efficient pipelined DDR-SDRAM controller into a Spartan 3 FPGA
- Pipeline (incl. bank switching)
- Read a 64bit value
- incremet and write back the 64 bit value to the same adress
- during wait cycles on the one bank the same process should run on the other bank (alternating)
- total 4 independant DDR-SDRAMs connected to the Spartan3
- SDRAM type: V58C2512164SAJ-5
- Spartan3: XC3S1500FG676
- speed: DDR SDRAM clock min 96 MHz, no "NOP" cycles in access
- hardware already available
We provide UCF-file and Verilog interfaces to our logic.
If necessary we can provide an evaluation hardware.
Xilinx ISE 9.1 project including well-documented Verilog sources and simulation
We will check for proper operation.
See a detailed project description attached.