I. Project Topic: Car Sale online and through APP.
Description: This is an online car store that has listings of various cars along with their features. The project allows users to buy car and car inventory online. It allows users to check various cars, and other need requirements.
The project features:
• Visitor Registration/ Login module.
• User may check various cars listing with features.
• User may check the car features
• User may select and add products to shopping cart...
• Car loan and other car booking facilities available in car buying section
• Loan Application
• Warranty option form
• Sale application
• Insurance form and application
• Applicant credit application
• And others, which may be appropriate for the project.
II. Future Situation
In order to handle such massive data you need to design a database, which will be able to store the data. In other words, you need to think of a database, which is the essential part of this project.
III. Functional Requirement
You have to think of the functionality requirement of the system. For example, users must be able to enter comments, read/write the comments and feedback, and be able to do on-line. Make sure to clearly express the functionalities of the platform.
IIII. Non-functional Requirement
It should be straightforward and usable by everyone, regardless of his or her program skills. It has to be compatible with any operating system (Windows, Mac). The response time needs to be very short and very efficient. However, you can come up with more details of functional and non-functional requirements for the system.
V. Target Environment
Your target users are not computer scientists; they may have limited computer backgrounds. The environment you are targeting is a consumer applicant.
VI. Deliverables and Deadlines
a) Requirement Analysis
b) Requirement Analysis Document-Functional Model (Use Cases)
c) Requirement Analysis Document-Object Model (class Diagrams)
d) Requirement Analysis Document-dynamics Model (interaction, state, and activity Diagram)
e) System design Document
f) Complete Demo able system, which can be any language (C, Java...).
g) Database Design
The above sections need to be shown in your report.
VII. For the completion of the project, you must present
a) Demo must be workable
b) Presentation: Slide, 10 minutes
c) Report: Must be a formal report, with cover page and title. The actual report should start from page 2, with sections on abstract, method, achievement, results, analysis, and conclusions).
d) Extra points will be given to the group with the best project.
Remember, without a demo, presentation and report, the project will be considered incomplete.
This project can complete by team of two CIS321 students
Project Demo, Presentation and Report are due on last day of reading period.
(Note: Please make sure to protect your work from other teams. In the case of similarity or duplication, it will be considered cheating, and will result in a grade of F.)
Your report must contain the following sections:
1) Cover page
2) Abstract or objective (Section I)
3) Introduction and historical facts (Section II)
4) Methodology. Show your techniques, design, etc. (Section III)
5) Software Code (Sect. IV)
6) Discussions of your product achievements and the results. This is the most important part of your report (Sect. V)
7) Future work (Sect. VI)
8) Conclusions (Sect. VII)
9) References. You must show all references in your paper in order to validate your work.