convert this code:
[url removed, login to view]
to delphi XE8...
**Conversion of ''Magnification API for Windows 8/10'' to Delphi XE8**
**I must compile your demo-application in Delphi XE8. Run it under MS Windows 8/10' and it must work with all Magnification API functions without faults.
1) Need WORKABLE conversion of all Magnification API functions (13 function) and all structures (3 structures).
2) Conversion must be in .pas file(s) (modules, but NO components!).
3) Need Delphi XE8 project (demo-application: source and executable) in free form. In this demo-application must be:
a) ALL MagnificationAPI functions and structures involved to show that all API workable under Windows Vista. In other words, every function must be demonstrated in that demo-application.
b) This demo-application must work FINE without any FAULTS on all Windows 8/10 platforms (Business, Home, etc.)
c) Demo-project (with conversion .pas files) must be easy compilable in Borland Delphi XE8 compiler without any additional VCL-components.
Microsoft Magnification API described here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Window 8/10 (all types: Business, Home, etc.)